Indice del forum
english for fun
Radio

Grammatica, esercizi, giochi, traduzione di brani letterari,materiale per esame di stato,

PortalPortale  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  Gruppi utentiGruppi utenti  Lista degli utentiLista degli utenti  GBGuestbook  Pannello UtentePannello Utente  RegistratiRegistrati 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  CercaCerca  Messaggi PrivatiMessaggi Privati  StatisticheStatistiche  LinksLinks  LoginLogin 
 CalendarioCalendario  DownloadsDownloads  Commenti karmaCommenti karma  TopListTopList  Topics recentiTopics recenti  Vota ForumVota Forum

Photobucket

A black colorway during the OFF WHITE Nike
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Firme ed immagini per il forum
PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Autore Messaggio
Hiced1948

italy
MessaggioInviato: Mer Nov 14, 08:24:03    Oggetto:  A black colorway during the OFF WHITE Nike
Descrizione:

Solo gli utenti registrati possono vedere i link!
Registrati o Entra nel forum!
Nike is Air Max ninety can be an pretty multipurpose silhouette. In surplus of its almost thirty years obtainable, it truly is attained a lot of exclusive products and shade makeovers-and continues to face out, irrespective of what it may be embellished with. Now it truly is released in the incredibly new black and amarillo colorway that qualities attention-grabbing detailing additionally to the medley of products and solutions. The upper is dressed basically only in black, when outstanding amarillo accents arrive within the tongue and lateral/medial Air Max branding.

A patterned ripstop compound serves because the foundation, whilst the overlays are done up in just a pitch-black leather-based. A repeating textual content material emblem print appears all over the mudugard continuing Nike is contemporary custom of adorning traditional Air Max silhouettes with included branding - furthermore a black midsole/yellow Air Max bubble finish the glimpse. These new Air Max are rolling out to distributors now, so verify out a Wherein To buy checklist beneath, and acquire a pair to rock this autumn.

A black colorway during the OFF-WHITE x Nike Air Max ninety is launched this 12 months right away right after very last yr is white model. The sneaker incorporates a suede and mesh bigger with each of the signature Off-White facts like stitched Swooshes, mini orange tabs close to the Swoosh, Nike Air tongue tab moved in your corner, and OFF-White textual content around the internal lateral area. At last, a matching black rubber sole completes the glimpse.

The Nike Air Max ninety SE is normally a quality update through the key products, which design and style has a combination of nubuck, leather-based and mesh throughout its better. The sneaker sports activities an official theme of Anthracite/Black, which occurs to be a combination which will be worn in the middle of any time of one's 12 months. Outfitted which has an identical black midsole that includes the signature Air Max cushioning, the runner receives an current gum outsole to also add a pleasing distinction to its two-tone design and layout.
Torna in cima
Profilo Messaggio privato
Adv

MessaggioInviato: Mer Nov 14, 08:24:03    Oggetto: Adv

Torna in cima
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Firme ed immagini per il forum Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: